Paramount Pictures Studio Directory

Paramount Pictures Studio Logo
Adolph Zukor founded the original Famous Players Film Company in May of 1912 with the stated goal of making feature-length motion pictures. Almost at the same time the Lasky Feature Show Company was begun by Jesse Lasky (with money borrowed from his brother-in-law, Samuel Goldfish [Goldwyn]). By 1914, both Lasky Pictures and Famous Players distributed their films through W. W. Hodkinson's Paramount Pictures Corporation. On September 28, 1916, the companies were merged as Paramount-Famous-Lasky Corporation, and then into Famous Players-Lasky Corporation.

Paramount Pictures was based in Hollywood, California.
Official Paramount Pictures Studio Site

Rate This Studio:

BCDB Rating: 0 out of 5 stars 0/5 Stars from 3 users.

This Studio has been viewed 526 times this month, and 102,238 times total.

Paramount Pictures Studio Directory Cartoon Series:

Famous Studios   (1942 – 1967, 756 Cartoons.)
Fleischer Studios   (1928 – 1941, 460 Cartoons.)
George Pal   (1941 – 1950, 42 Cartoons.)
Paramount Magazine   (1919 – 1921, 70 Direct-To-Video Cartoons.)
Speaking Of Animals   (1941 – 1944, 50 Theatrical Cartoons.)