Mouse WreckersMouse Wreckers (1949) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 318 times this month, and 5002 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Hubie, Bertie, Claude Cat, Dog.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris, Phil Monroe, Ben Washam.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1949.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 23, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:56 minutes.
- Production Number: 1076.
Blue Ribbon: 1452.
Hobo mice Hubie and Bertie are about to enter a nice new home. The only problem is that the house already is inhabited by Claude Cat, a champion mouser. They use various techniques to drive Claude crazy. They lower Bertie by fishing line down the chimney; he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Claude Cat. In "The Aristo-Cat" (1943) and "Roughly Squeaking" (1946), Bertie is grey and Hubie is brown. In "House Hunting Mice" (1947), "Mouse Wreckers" (1949), "The Hypo-Chondri-Cat" (1950) and "Cheese Chasers" (1951),... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Mouse Wreckers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mouse Wreckers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!