The Aristo-CatThe Aristo-Cat (1943) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1775 times this month, and 6587 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Hubie, Bertie, Cat, Meadows, Rover the Bulldog.
- Voice Actors: Tedd Pierce, Michael Maltese, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Ken Harris,Rudy Larriva, Robert Cannon.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling, Raymond Scott.
- Originally Released on June 19, 1943. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:19 minutes.
- Production Number: 1031.
Blue Ribbon: 1229.
When Meadows the butler quits after being fed up with the family cat's practical jokes, he leaves the formerly spoiled cat to fend for himself, not even knowing what a mouse looks like. The pampered cat finally realizes that cats chase mice- he just does not... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hubie and Bertie's first appearance in a cartoon. Both Tedd Pierce and Michael Maltese were uncredited for their roles. In this cartoon, Hubie is the brown mouse and Bertie is the grey mouse. This may seem unimportant, but in later cartoons,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Aristo-Cat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Aristo-Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!