The Hep CatThe Hep Cat (1942) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 3409 times this month, and 9022 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Hep Cat, Rosebud the Dog, Bird.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet, Kent Rogers.
- Directed By Robert Clampett.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Robert McKimson, Virgil Ross, Rod Scribner.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on October 03, 1942. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:27 minutes.
- Production Number: 776.
Blue Ribbon: 1177.
Hep Cat, a rather self-assured feline (with an eye for the ladies), finds himself in the sights of a neighborhood junkyard dog. Rosebud the Dog chases the crazy singing and dancing cat around back alleys of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first color Looney Tune (yes, it took until 1942 for Looney Tunes to go to color), and the first one to feature wide concentric rings. The first Looney Tunes short to be incuded in the Blue Ribbon reissue series. Jerry Colonna and Robert Taylor... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Hep Cat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Hep Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!