Alternate Title: Cat NippedMouse Trouble (Cat Nipped , Kitty Foiled) (1944) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 42 times this month, and 7481 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry.
- Voice Actors: Harry E. Lang.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ray Patterson, Irv Spence, Kenneth Muse, Pete Burness.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1945.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on November 23, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:24 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 09557
Tom gets a book on catching a mouse ("How to Trap a Mouse," published by Random Mouse) in the mail. In his vain attempts to rid the house of Jerry, he then tries every trick in the book, chapter after chapter, and they all backfire. In a most interesting move,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Cat Nipped"" (Working Title) and "Kitty Foiled"" (Working Title).
Excerpts from this cartoon were reused in the 1949 Tom and Jerry cartoon "Jerry's Diary." Songs: "All God's Chillun Got Rhythm" (Bronislaw Kaper-Walter Jurmann), "Lord and Lady Gate" (Don Raye-Gene De Paul). One of five Tom and Jerry cartoons in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mouse Trouble? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!