The Duck DoctorThe Duck Doctor (1952) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 3423 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Little Quacker, Pig.
- Voice Actors: Red Coffee.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Irv Spence, Ray Patterson, Ed Barge, Ed Muse.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on February 16, 1952.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:03 minutes.
- Production Number: 235; MPAA: # 14936
Tom is duck hunting, and he wings a little duckling that can't quite keep up with the flock. Jerry gets to the fallen duck before Tom, bandages his wing, and shelters him from Tom as he keeps running out to join... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Tom dies in this cartoon! (He digs his own grave, smokes a final cigarette and then is crushed by a falling anvil.) One of five Tom and Jerry cartoons in which Tom dies at the end (the others are "The Yankee Doodle Mouse," "Safety Second,"... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Duck Doctor? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!