Rock 'N RoarRock 'N Roar (1990) Season 1 Episode 109- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 79 times this month, and 1213 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Plucky Duck, Montana Max, Rover, Foghorn Leghorn, Fifi Le Fume, Little Little Sneezer, Hamton J. Pig, Dizzy Devil, Elmyra Duff, Mary Melody, Shirley the Loon, Fowlmouth, Arnold Dog, Concord Condor, Sweetie, Elmer Fudd.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Joe Alaskey, Frank Welker, Danny Cooksey, Jeff Bergman.
- Directed By Art Vitello.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Sheryl Scarborough, Jim Reardon, Kayte Kuch.
- Music: Fred Steiner.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on October 05, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 109
- Season: 1
Buster loses his soccer ball and accidentally replaces it with a dinosaur egg. The egg hatches and he and his new pal, Rover, try to deal with Acme Acres' lack of dinosaur-compatible facilities. Meanwhile, Montana Max wants to either a) kidnap or b) blow... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Today's Lesson, Kids- Eat Your Vegetables One of 37 episodes to be stretched into a full-length cartoon. Other episodes to be stretched into full half-hour stories are:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Rock 'N Roar" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rock 'N Roar? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!