A Ditch In TimeA Ditch In Time (1990) Season 1 Episode 155- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 68 times this month, and 734 times total.
- Tiny Toon Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation, Amblin Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Tokyo Movie Shinsha Co., Ltd.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Buster Bunny, Babs Bunny, Plucky Duck, Elmyra Duff, Cave Buster Bunny, Cave Babs Bunny, Cave Hamton J. Pig, Cave Montana Max, Gogo Dodo, Dizzysauris, Shirley the Loon, Foghorn Leghorn, Fifi Le Fume, Little Little Sneezer, Fowlmouth, Arnold Dog, Concord Condor, Sweetie.
- Voice Actors: Charlie Adler, Tress MacNeille, Joe Alaskey, Cree Summer, Don Messick, Danny Cooksey, Frank Welker, Maurice LaMarche, Gail Matthius; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Art Vitello.
- Produced By Richard Arons, Sherry Stoner, Tom Ruegger, Alfred Gilmeno, Steven Spielberg.
- Written By Wayne Kaatz, Art Vitello, Bruce Timm, Douglas McCarthy.
- Music: Don Davis.
- Editor: Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielsen, Joe Gall.
- First Aired on November 09, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 155
- Season: 1
Plucky doesn't do his homework or his exam cramming, so he decides to build a time machine, go back in time a few days, and do all the work he was supposed to. The Plucky of tomorrow arrives in the time machine, and current Plucky rips it off, picking up Babs and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Gag Credit: Any Similarity Between This Cartoon and the Original Script Is Purely Coincidental One of 37 episodes to be stretched into a full-length cartoon. Other episodes to be stretched into full half-hour stories... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Ditch In Time? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!