Hatch Up Your TroublesHatch Up Your Troubles (1949) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 128 times this month, and 3009 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Baby Woodpecker, Mother Woodpecker.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Ray Patterson, Irv Spence, Kenneth Muse.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1950.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on May 14, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:50 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 13012
When an egg finds its way into Jerry's bed and hatches there, the little mouse finds himself playing "mama" to a baby woodpecker who proceeds to destroy anything made of wood! Tom is reading the Saturday Evening Puss when he spots the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Remade as "The Egg and Jerry" (1957). A gag in which water that Tom drinks runs through holes left in his body by the baby woodpecker is similar to one in another Tom and Jerry cartoon, "Posse Cat" (1954). Song: "M-O-T-H-E-R"... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hatch Up Your Troubles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!