Alternate Title: City CousinJerry's Cousin (City Cousin , Muscles Mouse) (1951) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 4630 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Muscles Mouse, Three Alley Cats.
- Voice Actors: Paul Frees.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ray Patterson, Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1951.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on April 07, 1951.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:59 minutes.
- Production Number: 220.
MPAA: # 14427
Muscles, Jerry's cat-curdling cousin, arrives to help get Tom under control. Tom gives in to this superior strength.
Cartoon Production Information:
"City Cousin"" (Working Title) and "Muscles Mouse"" (Working Title).
Songs: "Lydia, the Tattooed Lady" (Harold Arlen-E.Y. Harburg), "The Dickey Bird Song" (Sammy Fain-Howard Dietz)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jerry's Cousin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!