Johann MouseJohann Mouse (1953) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 41 times this month, and 4513 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry/Johann Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Hans Conried.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, Ray Patterson, Ed Barge, Irv Spence.
- Awards: Academy Award Winner, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1953.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on March 21, 1953.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:57 minutes.
- Production Number: 266; MPAA: # 16167
Little Johann Mouse- Jerry- can't resist waltzing when he hears the piano playing from the Maestro, Johann Strauss, but when the music stops, so does the dancing. Therefore, Tom must learn to play the piano to keep the mouse dancing so that he can... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Release date of this cartoon reflects the original copyright date of the short. First appearance of a "modernized" Tom, who appears without the grey stripe between his eyes. The seventh- and last to date- Oscar for a Tom and... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Johann Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!