Saturday Evening PussSaturday Evening Puss (1950) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1729 times this month, and 5928 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Mammy-Two-Shoes, Black Cat, Ginger Cat, Beige Cat.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Kenneth Muse, Irv Spence, Ray Patterson.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on January 19, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:29 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 13634
When Mammy goes out to the Lucky Seven Saturday Night Bridge Club, Tom invites his three pals- a black cat, a ginger cat and a beige cat- over for a party. Jerry was hoping for a quiet evening, but Mammy saves... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Working title: "Party Cat."
Song: "Darktown Strutters' Ball" (Shelton Brooks)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Saturday Evening Puss? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!