Sufferin' Cats!Sufferin' Cats! (1943) - Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 5408 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Meathead.
- Voice Actors: Harry E. Lang.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By Fred Quimby.
- Animated By Kenneth Muse, George Gordon, Peter Burness, Jack Zander.
- Music: Scott Bradley.
- Originally Released on January 16, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:50 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA #: 08607
Tom and Meathead, another alley cat, fight over Jerry, chasing him all over the yard. After they catch Jerry and decide to split him, Tom's devilish alter ego tells him to kill Meathead instead. This backfires. The fists really begin to fly, and Jerry gets them... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the first appearance of Meathead. This is also the first short where Tom is given an adversary to fight with over Jerry.
Song: "Wonderful One" (Paul Whiteman-Ferdie Grofe)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Sufferin' Cats!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!