Surf-Bored CatSurf-Bored Cat (1967) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 2334 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Sib-Tower 12 Productions
- Distributed by: Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Shark, Octopus.
- Directed By Abe Levitow.
- Produced By Chuck Jones, Les Goldman, Earl Jonas.
- Animated By Dick Thompson, Philip Roman, Ben Washam, Hal Ambro, Don Towsley, Carl Bell.
- Written By Bob Ogle.
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Originally Released in 1967 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:38 minutes.
- Production Number: 530; MPAA #: 20904
Tom is a way-out surfer cat, anxious to hang ten on some tough waves. But a shark, an octopus and Jerry play havoc with his plans, and poor Tom, swallowing the surfboard, ends up riding the foam with Jerry... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Surf-Bored Cat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Surf-Bored Cat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!