The Trial Of Mr. WolfThe Trial Of Mr. Wolf (1941) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 1019 times this month, and 4277 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Mr. Wolf, Wolves, Little Red Riding Hood, Grandma, Owl Judge, Defense Attorney, Bird.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Sara Berner.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Richard Bickenbach, Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez, Gil Turner.
- Written By Melvin Millar.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 26, 1941. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:09 minutes.
- Production Number: 9939.
Blue Ribbon (2nd): 1364.
Mr. Wolf has been put on trial for crimes against Little Red Riding Hood. On the witness stand, he tells his own somewhat slanted version of the story, in which he puts himself in an innocent light while portraying Grandma and Red as bloodthirsty monsters who... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Little Red Riding Hood character is a perfect Katharine Hepburn imitation. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Trial Of Mr. Wolf" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Trial Of Mr. Wolf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!