High Diving HareHigh Diving Hare (1949) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 110 times this month, and 7184 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Yosemite Sam.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez, Ken Champin, Virgil Ross, Pete Burness.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 30, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:30 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: 12542
Bugs is barker for a carnival sideshow. When the high diver, Fearless Freep, doesn't show up, his biggest fan Yosemite Sam makes Bugs take his place. Classic high diving gags abound as Sam keeps falling to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Yosemite Sam pounds on the door and says "Open that door! Open up that door!" and then turns to the audience and adds, "You notice I didn't say Richard." This is a period joke that references a popular 1947 song "Open the Door, Richard". The Blue... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "High Diving Hare" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about High Diving Hare? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!