Holiday For ShoestringsHoliday For Shoestrings (1946) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 3732 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Shoemaker, Elves.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Manuel Perez, Ken Champin, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Michael Maltese, Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Originally Released on February 23, 1946. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:20 minutes.
- Production Number: 7-14.
Blue Ribbon: 1257.
A shoe repairman has help wanted signs all over town, but cannot seem to hire any help. The elves hop in and repair the shoes for him.
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon features Laurel and Hardy as two bumbling elves. There are also elfin caricatures of Charlie Chaplin, Elmer Fudd and even Private Snafu. Modern television prints cut out a scene featuring two Hindu elves. One lays on a bed of nails, and... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Holiday For Shoestrings" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Holiday For Shoestrings? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!