A Horsefly Fleas
Alternate Title: A Horse Fly FleasA Horsefly Fleas (A Horse Fly Fleas) (1947) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 5267 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Anthony Flea, Horsefly, Dog, Flea Circus Performers.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, Phil DeLara, Manny Gould, John Carey, A. C. Gamer.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 13, 1947. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:38 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1410.
Anthony Flea, a little blue flea with a coonskin cap, is troubled by the postwar housing shortage. In search of "a home around the corner," he wanders along and finds a lonely horsefly. They gallop off to a house where they find an unnamed dog. They team up and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"A Horse Fly Fleas (Original Title)."
The flea reprises his role from Clampett's An Itch In Time. The Blue Ribbon release featured green rings. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Horsefly Fleas" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Horsefly Fleas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!