Previous Cartoon | Next Cartoon
Donald And PlutoDonald And Pluto (1936) - Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 2219 times this month, and 5060 times total.
- Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Donald Duck, Pluto.
- Voice Actors: Clarence 'Ducky' Nash.
- Directed By Ben Sharpsteen.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Al Eugster, Shamus Culhane, Bill Roberts, Fred Spencer, Norm Ferguson.
- Music: Frank Churchill.
- Originally Released on September 12, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:19 minutes.
- Production Number: UM-45
Plumber Donald uses a large, powerful magnet in his work. When he drops it from his tool kit, curious Pluto swallows it, gaining a very magnetic personality. Pluto proceeds to have many scary misadventures with ordinary household objects, totally disrupting... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally released as a Mickey Mouse cartoon, as the Donald Duck series had not begun yet.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Donald And Pluto. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Donald And Pluto? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!
Do you love Donald And Pluto, or do you think it is the worst cartoon ever? Let us know what you think! Surely you have an opinion... so share what you think. Take a minute and post your own comments about this cartoon here.