How To Play FootballHow To Play Football (1944) - Goofy Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 231 times this month, and 4157 times total.
- Goofy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Goofy.
- Voice Actors: Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Jack Kinney.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Art Babbitt, Ward Kimball.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1945.
- Originally Released on September 15, 1944.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:37 minutes.
- Production Number: 2305.
MPAA #: 9811
The Goofys of Taxidermy Tech take on the Goofys of Anthropology A and M.
Cartoon Production Information:
As is usual with most of the Goofy team sports shorts, the players' names are names of Disney people; in this case including (Clyde) Geronomi, (Don) DeGradi and (John) Sibley. One of the players is named 'Moose Williams.' This is a reference to... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How To Play Football" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How To Play Football? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!