Notes To YouNotes To You (1941) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 72 times this month, and 2811 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Leon Schlesinger Studios
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Cat.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Leon Schlesinger.
- Animated By Manuel Perez, Gerry Chiniquy, Gil Turner.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl W. Stalling.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on September 20, 1941.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:14 minutes.
- Production Number: 174.
- Black & White
While a musically-inclined alley cat sets up a sheet music stand on the backyard fence, Porky goes to sleep. Starting with "Figaro," the cat keeps Porky awake all night outside his bedroom window with a concert performance. Porky gets his gun and goes out with a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Remade in 1948 as "Back Alley Oproar."
Colorized in 1992.
A ghostly chorus of the cat's nine lives sings Donizetti's Sextet from "Lucia."
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Notes To You" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Notes To You? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!