Academy Award Review Of Walt Disney CartoonsAcademy Award Review Of Walt Disney Cartoons (1937) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 3858 times this month, and 14566 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Pictures
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Fiddler Pig, Fife Pig, Practical Pig, The Big Bad Wolf, Fluffy, Muffy, Tuffy (The Three Kittens), Mammy Twoshoes, Toby Tortoise, Max Hare, Abner Countrymouse, Monty Citymouse.
- Voice Actors: Mary Moder, Dorothy Compton, Pinto Colvig, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By David Hand, Wilfred Jackson, Burt Gillett.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Ben Sharpsteen.
- Animated By Art Babbitt, Les Clark, Hamilton Luske, Larry Clemmons, Dick Huemer, Ken Anderson, Fred Moore, Norm Ferguson, Dick Lundy, Norman King, Tom Palmer, David Hand.
- Music: Frank Churchill, Pinto Colvig, Ted Sears.
- Originally Released on May 19, 1937.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 41 minutes.
A limited-release compilation feature that combined 5 Academy Award winning Silly Symphony shorts (Flowers and Trees, Three Little Pigs, Three Orphan Kittens, The Tortoise and the Hare, and The Country Cousin), with new bridging animation... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
At 41 minutes in length, this film qualifies as a feature film. Ironically, this film put together to promote Disney's first animated feature became Disney's first animated feature.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Academy Award Review Of Walt Disney Cartoons. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Academy Award Review Of Walt Disney Cartoons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!