Paying The PiperPaying The Piper (1949) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 855 times this month, and 3633 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Porky Pig, Supreme Cat, Other Cats, Mayor.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Manny Gould, John Carey, Charles McKimson, Phil DeLara, Fred Abranz.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 12, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:04 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1451.
Porky the Pied Piper gets rid of all the rats in town. The cats aren't too happy to be out of jobs, so the Supreme Cat dresses as a giant rat to make Porky look bad in front of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Blue Ribbon release featured orange rings. This release also features the original title cards and includes credits. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Paying The Piper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!