The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mister Toad
Alternate Title: The Two Fabulous CharactersThe Adventures Of Ichabod And Mister Toad (The Two Fabulous Characters, Ichabod and Mr. Toad) (1949) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 796 times this month, and 10412 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: RKO Radio Pictures, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: J. Thaddeus Toad, Rat, Mole, Angus MacBadger, Cyril Proudbottom, Winkie, Prosecutor, Judge, Doctor, Court Clerk ("The Wind in the Willows")
Ichabod Crane, Katrina Van Tassel, Baltus Van Tassel, Brom Bones, the Headless Horseman, Tilda, Gunpowder ("The Legend of Sleepy Hollow").
- Voice Actors: Eric Blore, Colin Campbell, Campbell Grant, J. Pat O'Malley, Claude Allister, Ollie Wallace; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jack Kinney, Clyde Geronimi, James Algar.
- Produced By Walt Disney, Ben Sharpsteen.
- Animated By Marc Davis, Hugh Fraser, Don Lusk, Fred Moore, Harvey Toombs, John Sibley, Hal King, Hal Ambro, Frank Thomas, Ollie Johnston, John Lounsbery, Wolfgang Reitherman, Milt Kahl; more Animators ...
- Written By Erdman Penner, Ted Sears, Joe Rinaldi, Homer Brightman, Winston Hibler, Harry Reeves, Kenneth Grahame, Washington Irving; more Writers ...
- Awards: Golden Globe Award, Special Film Achievement Award, Cinematography Award (Color), Walt Disney Studios, 1950.
- Music: Oliver Wallace, Don Raye, Gene de Paul, Ken Darby, Joseph Dubin, Al Teeter; more Musicians ...
- Editor: John O. Young.
- Originally Released on October 05, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 68 minutes.
- Production Number: 2062
In two parts: "Mr. Toad," based on "The Wind in the Willows" (1908), by Kenneth Grahame, and "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow," from "The Sketch Book" (1819-20), by Washington Irving. In "Mr. Toad," J. Thaddeus is very rich. Two animal detectives are sent to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"The Two Fabulous Characters (Working Title)," "Ichabod and Mr. Toad," "The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad."
Apparently, the only reason why the stories are linked together is because their characters are "prone to disaster." Subsequently released as independent featurettes on video and television; see the separate entries "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow"... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mister Toad" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Adventures Of Ichabod And Mister Toad? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!