Rebel RabbitRebel Rabbit (1949) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 3028 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Post Office Worker, Game Commissioner, Watchman, Congressman.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Charles McKimson, Phil DeLara, Manny Gould, John Carey.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on April 09, 1949. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:40 minutes.
- Production Number: (Blue Ribbon): 1517.
When he sees that the bounty on a rabbit is only two cents, Bugs goes to Washington to get to the bottom of this. It seems that rabbits are harmless, fuzzy little creatures that don't do any damage, so Bugs decides to become public menace number one and goes on... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the eleventh cartoon which Bugs loses. Modern prints cut the scene in which Bugs gives Manhattan back to the Indians. Bugs does not say "What's up, Doc?" in this short. The Blue Ribbon release featured blue rings. This release also features... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rebel Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!