Popeye Presents Eugene, The JeepPopeye Presents Eugene, The Jeep (1940) - Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 536 times this month, and 3752 times total.
- Popeye the Sailor Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Eugene the Jeep.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Pinto Colvig.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Grim Natwick, Irving Spector.
- Written By Joe Stultz.
- Originally Released on December 13, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:18 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 02724
- Black & White
Popeye gets a package with what appears to be a puppy in it, but it turns out to be a magical creature.
Cartoon Production Information:
This short did not contain a version of Popeye's famous spinach-eating sequence. This cartoon resumes the use of a redesigned "shipboard" series title card. This special title card was used through "Popeye Presents Eugene, the Jeep." The original... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Popeye Presents Eugene, The Jeep? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!