Song Of The BirdsSong Of The Birds (1949) - Noveltoons Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 458 times this month, and 2922 times total.
- Noveltoons Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Little Audrey, Mamsie.
- Voice Actors: Mae Questel.
- Directed By Bill Tytla.
- Animated By George Germanetti, Steve Muffatti.
- Written By Bill Turner, Larry Riley.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on November 18, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:28 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 4659
Little Audrey is shooting everything in sight with her rifle -- but when she shoots a baby bird, she feels guilty about it and suddenly realizes that she should be more careful. The little bird comes through with flying colors, and Little Audrey learns... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is a remake of the 1934 Fleischer Color Classic The Song of the Birds. Not currently shown on American television due to potentially offensive racial characterizations. There is an edited version is available (the black stereotype is removed... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Song Of The Birds" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Song Of The Birds? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!