Portrait Of Hiccup As A Buff Man
Alternate Title: Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Young ManPortrait Of Hiccup As A Buff Man (Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Young Man) (2012) Season 1 Episode 108- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 63 times this month, and 1413 times total.
- Dragons: Riders of Berk Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- DreamWorks Animation, DreamWorks Television Animation Studio
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Hiccup, Gobber the Belch, Astrid, Ruffnut, Tuffnut, Fishlegs, Stoick the Vast, Snotlout, Bucket, Fireworm.
- Voice Actors: Jay Baruchel, Chris Edgerly, America Ferrera, Julie Marcus, T.J. Miller, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Nolan North, Zack Pearlman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By John Sanford.
- Produced By Art Brown, Douglas Sloan, Linda Teverbaugh, Mike Teverbaugh, Milind D. Shinde.
- Written By Jim Cooper.
- Awards: Winner, Annie Award, Storyboarding in an Animated Television/Broadcast Production, Doug Lovelace, 2013.
- Music: John Paesano.
- First Aired on October 10, 2012.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108
- Season: 1
Hiccup wants to impress his dad by going on a perilous treasure hunt.
Cartoon Production Information:
"Portrait of Hiccup as a Buff Young Man."
The new dragon Fireworm is featured. CG-animated series based on the Oscar-nominated and hugely popular 2010 motion picture adventure How to Train Your Dragon. Hiccup is a young Viking who defies tradition when he befriends one of his deadliest foes -... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Portrait Of Hiccup As A Buff Man" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Portrait Of Hiccup As A Buff Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!