How to Train Your Dragon 2
Alternate Title: Son Of How To Train Your DragonHow to Train Your Dragon 2 (Son Of How To Train Your Dragon) (2014) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 377 times this month, and 3497 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- DreamWorks Animation, Vertigo Entertainment
- Animation Studio: DreamWorks Animation, Pacific Data Images
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Stoick the Vast, Gobber the Belch, Astrid Hofferson, Snotlout, Fishlegs, Tuffnut, Ruffnut.
- Voice Actors: Jay Baruchel, Gerald Butler, Craig Ferguson, America Ferrera, Jonah Hill, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, T.J. Miller; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dean DeBlois.
- Produced By Bonnie Arnold, Chris Sanders, Dean DeBlois.
- Written By Dean DeBlois, Cressida Cowell.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Animated Feature Film, 2014, Winner, Annie Award, Best Animated Feature Film, 2015; more Awards ...
- Originally Released on June 13, 2014.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
It's been five years since Hiccup and Toothless successfully united dragons and vikings on the island of Berk. While Astrid, Snoutlout and the rest of the gang are challenging each other to dragon races (the island's new favorite contact sport), the now... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Son Of How To Train Your Dragon (Working Title)."
The first sequel to the hit 2010 film How to Train Your Dragon, based on the books by Cressida Cowell. The sequel was announced by DreamWorks Animation SKG on October 12, 2010. To be released in 3D. "Nothing could be more exciting for me than... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "How to Train Your Dragon 2" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How to Train Your Dragon 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!