Greedy For TweetyGreedy For Tweety (1957) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 134 times this month, and 4292 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Sylvester, Tweety, Granny, Butch, Mouse.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, June Foray.
- Directed By Isadore Freleng.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Gerry Chiniquy, Art Davis, Virgil Ross.
- Written By Warren Foster.
- Music: Milt Franklyn.
- Editor: Treg Brown.
- Originally Released on September 28, 1957.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:32 minutes.
- Production Number: 1468.
Butch the dog, who was chasing Sylvester across a busy road, who, of course, was chasing Tweety, all get laid up in Granny's animal hospital. Granny has her hands full keeping them away from each other while they recuperate, as even a broken leg can't... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This Looney Tune short was reissued as a Blue Ribbon Merrie Melodie cartoon. The first of Warner Bros. "Blue Ribbon" reissue cartoons. In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Greedy For Tweety" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Greedy For Tweety? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!