The Underground WorldThe Underground World (1943) - Superman Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 2180 times total.
- Superman Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Clark Kent/Superman, Lois Lane, Perry White, Professor Henderson.
- Voice Actors: Clayton "Bud" Collyer, Joan Alexander, Jackson Beck, Julian Noa.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Dan Gordon, Seymour Kneitel, Izzy Sparber, Sam Buchwald.
- Animated By Nick Tafuri, Reuben Grossman.
- Written By Jay Morton.
- Music: Sammy Timberg.
- Originally Released on June 18, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:13 minutes.
- Production Number: MPAA: # 3440
Underground caverns and the promise of an exclusive story for the Daily Planet make this an exciting adventure for Lois Lane and Clark Kent. Clark, Lois and a professor journey to a lost underground cavern. There, they find a race of birdmen! The excitement turns... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bud Collyer's last theatrical cartoon. This cartoon was released on Collyer's birthday. He died over two dozen years later.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Underground World" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Underground World? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!