Building A Building
Alternate Title: Mickey the Steel WorkerBuilding A Building (Mickey the Steel Worker) (1933) - Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 2376 times total.
- Mickey Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Studios
- Distributed by: United Artists Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Pegleg Pete, Pluto.
- Voice Actors: Walt Disney, Marcellite Garner, Billy Bletcher.
- Directed By David Hand.
- Produced By Walt Disney.
- Animated By Ben Sharpsteen, Johnny Cannon, Dick Lundy, Les Clark, Tom Palmer, Frenchy de Tremaudan, Clyde Geronimi.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1934.
- Originally Released on January 07, 1933.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Production Number: UM-7
- Black & White
A send-up of the Harold Lloyd Safety Last skyline antics. At the construction site where he works, Mickey has his lunch stolen by his boss Pete. Minnie helps Mickey out with a free box lunch from her wagon. Upset, Pete kidnaps her and the chase up the building... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Mickey's second Academy Award nomination. A remake of the Oswald the Lucky Rabbit film Sky Scrappers (1928). This film was David Hand's first as a director... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Building A Building" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Building A Building? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!