RogerRoger (1961) Episode 219- Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 904 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rembrandt Films, Gene Deitch Studios
- Animation Studio: Halas and Batchelor
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Roger.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Gene Deitch.
- Produced By Willliam L. Snyder, Gene Deitch, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Halas and Batchelor.
- Music: Stepan Konicek.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Roger the talking dog discovers a plot to rob a jewelry store while on an errand for Popeye. He catches four vicious criminals attempting to rob the store. But because he has promised Popeye that he won't talk to anyone except him and Olive, they have trouble... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This episode is practically "Canine Caprice's" sequel. This cartoon marks Roger's return. King Features had no cartoon studios, so Popeye storyboards were produced in its offices, while animation was divided between Paramount/Famous Studios, Larry... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Roger. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Roger? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!