Canine CapriceCanine Caprice (1961) - Popeye Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 567 times total.
- Popeye Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Rembrandt Films, Gene Deitch Studios
- Animation Studio: Halas and Batchelor
- Distributed by: King Features Syndicate
- Cartoon Characters: Popeye, Olive Oyl, Roger.
- Voice Actors: Jack Mercer, Mae Questel.
- Directed By Gene Deitch.
- Produced By Willliam L. Snyder, Gene Deitch, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Halas and Batchelor.
- Music: Stepan Konicek.
- First Aired about 1961.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 5:45 minutes.
Popeye buys a dog named Roger from a man in the street, and he discovers that it knows how to talk. Of course, Popeye can't get it to talk for anyone but him. Roger delights in getting Popeye into a variety of mischief. Popeye gives the dog to Olive, but when the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
King Features had no cartoon studios, so Popeye storyboards were produced in its offices, while animation was divided between Paramount/Famous Studios, Larry Harmon Productions, Total TV Productions, Gene Deitch/Rembrandt Studios, Halas and Batchelor... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Canine Caprice. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Canine Caprice? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!