Lotsa LuckLotsa Luck (1968) - Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 588 times total.
- Woody Woodpecker Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Woody Woodpecker, Sugarfoot, Crooks.
- Voice Actors: Grace Stafford.
- Directed By Paul J. Smith.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Originally Released in 1968 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: U-228
Woody Woodpecker and his friend Sugarfoot the horse are having all kinks of bad luck... then Woody finds a four-leaf clover. From there, his luck only gets worse! Woody foils a bank holdup, but gets accused of the robbery himself. He lands in jail and the crook... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
With arguably the most famous laugh of any cartoon character in history ("ha-ha-ha-HA-ha"), Woody Woodpecker pecked his way into our lives through a 1940 Andy Panda theatrical short entitled Knock Knock. Woody continued to appear in short... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lotsa Luck. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lotsa Luck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!