Knock KnockKnock Knock (1940) - Andy Panda Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 178 times this month, and 3381 times total.
- Andy Panda Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walter Lantz Productions
- Distributed by: Universal Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Andy Panda Jr., Andrew P. Panda Senior, Woody Woodpecker.
- Voice Actors: Bernice Hansen, Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Walter Lantz.
- Produced By Walter Lantz.
- Animated By Alex Lovy, Frank Tipper.
- Written By Ben Hardaway, Lowell Elliot.
- Music: Frank Marsales.
- Originally Released on November 25, 1940.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:45 minutes.
Andy Panda and his dad are busy in the study reading their respective favorite magazines. They hear a knock-knock, and father opens the door. Nobody's there. After this is repeated a number of times, the door is taken off its hinges and set on the floor. The... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first cartoon to bear the presence of the woodpecker who would later become the legendary and timeless Woody Woodpecker. In a closing scene censored from many reissue prints, two woodpeckers from the insane asylum (complete with butterfly net)... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Knock Knock" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Knock Knock? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!