Little Dutch MillLittle Dutch Mill (1934) - Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 58 times this month, and 1850 times total.
- Color Classics Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Fleischer Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Hans, Gretel, Duck, Miser, Townspeople.
- Directed By Dave Fleischer.
- Produced By Max Fleischer, Adolph Zukor.
- Animated By Willard Bowsky, Dave Tendlar.
- Originally Released on October 26, 1934.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:33 minutes.
- TechniColor (Two-Strip)
The scene painted on a Dutch plate sitting in a china cabinet comes to life. It's a simple tale of a Dutch Hans(el) and Gretel and their pet duck, who play around... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This cartoon echoes a theme close to Max Fleischer's heart: reform is better than execution.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Dutch Mill" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Dutch Mill? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!