Dessert IslandDessert Island (1998) Season 1 Episode 34-5706- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 141 times this month, and 1118 times total.
- I Am Weasel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: I. M. Weasel, I. R. Baboon, Gingerbread Man, Gingerbread Woman, Gingerbread Chief, Kid's Mom, Flem, Earl.
- Voice Actors: Michael Dorn, Charlie Adler, Tom Kenny, David Feiss.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Maxwell Atoms, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on August 19, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5706
- Season: 1
Weasel and Baboon are washed ashore on a desert island. A tribe of gingerbread men befriends Weasel in a touching moment of discovery- until Baboon eats the entire tribe.
Cartoon Production Information:
An internationally famous genius, I.M. Weasel is envied by his less-than-clever counterpart, I.R. Baboon. No matter what outlandish adventure I.R. Baboon undertakes, it seems that the worldly I.M. Weasel is there before him, winning the adultation... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dessert Island" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dessert Island? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!