Be Careful What You Wish ForBe Careful What You Wish For (1998) Season 2 Episode 34-5721- Cow and Chicken Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 148 times this month, and 610 times total.
- Cow and Chicken Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Cow, Chicken, Mom, Dad, Red Guy, Flem, Earl, Cousin Boneless Chicken.
- Voice Actors: Charles Adler, Candi Milo, Dee Bradley Baker, Howard Morris, Dan Castellaneta.
- Directed By David Feiss.
- Produced By Vincent Davis, Sherry Gunther, Larry Huber.
- Written By Steve Marmel, Bill Burnett.
- Music: Guy Moon.
- First Aired on October 26, 1998.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Episode Number: 34-5721
- Season: 2
Chicken is tired of Cow talking too much. He wishes that she never talks to him again.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Be Careful What You Wish For" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Be Careful What You Wish For? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!