Good Little Bad GuyGood Little Bad Guy (1964) - Ricochet Rabbit & Droop-a-long Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 494 times this month, and 1887 times total.
- Ricochet Rabbit & Droop-a-long Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Ricochet Rabbit, Droop-a-long Coyote, Mumbleweed, Mumbleweed's Son.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Mel Blanc, Allan Melville.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By George Goepper, Kenneth Muse, Jerry Hathcock, Irv Spence, Dick Lundy, Hugh Fraser, Harvey Toombs, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Tony Benedict, Warren Foster, Dalton Sandifer, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Music: Hoyt S. Curtin, Nelson Brock.
- Editor: Greg Watson, Don Douglas, Larry Cowan.
- First Aired on January 21, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
Mean Mumbleweed has his hands full trying to teach his bungling son that crime really does pay.
Cartoon Production Information:
Sheriff "ping ping ping" Ricochet Rabbit and his deputy Droop-a-long Coyote battle villains in the old west. The lawman got his name from his habit of bouncing off different objects while chasing bad guys. This show began its run as part of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Good Little Bad Guy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Good Little Bad Guy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!