The Bright Circle CelebrationThe Bright Circle Celebration (2007) Episode 112- The Land Before Time Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 493 times total.
- The Land Before Time Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Amblin Entertainment, Toon City Inc., Universal Studios Home Entertainment Family Productions
- Distributed by: YTV, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie, Spike, Thud, Chomper, Grandpa Longneck, Mr. Clubtail, Red Claw, Screech, Ruby, Tricia, Tria, Ruby's Father, Ruby's Mother, Petrie's Mother, Topsy.
- Voice Actors: Cody Arens, Anndi McAfee, Aria Noelle Curzon, Jeff Bennett, Rob Paulsen.
- Produced By Diane A. Crea.
- Music: Michele Brourman, Ford Riley, Steve D'Angelo, Roc Gagliese, Terry Tompkins; more Musicians ...
- First Aired on March 02, 2007.
- Originally Aired on Boomerang, YTV (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 112
Petrie is very excited about the Bright Circle Celebration. But Cera thinks that it's silly to thank the Bright Circle for shining. Cera and her dad steer clear of everyone preparing for the festivities. But when a fire threatens to destroy the celebration, Cera... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The adventures of Littlefoot, Cera, Ducky, Petrie and Spike continue as the five young dinosaurs set out to explore the mysteries of Great Valley. On their journeys though danger and the unknown, they face many bumps in the road, but always seem to... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Bright Circle Celebration. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bright Circle Celebration? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!