The Rock MenThe Rock Men (1968) Season 1 Episode 35-19- Galaxy Trio Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 1150 times total.
- Galaxy Trio Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Vapor Man, Gravity Girl, Meteor Man, Ekon,y Braton.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Virginia Eiler, Ted Cassidy.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lewis A. Marshall.
- Animated By Ed Love, Bill Hutten, Hank Smith, Lloyd Vaughan, Jack Parr, Emil Carle, Charles Nichols.
- Written By Art Davis, Paul Sommer, Jack Hanrahan, Phil Hahn, Neal Barbera.
- Music: Ted Nichols, Richard Olson, Bill Getty.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Pat Foley, Gerald A. Bailey, David Horton.
- First Aired on January 13, 1968.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 35-19
- Season: 1
While looking for rock samples on an unexplored planet in Vector V-16, the geologist Ekon is captured by a huge rock monster controlled by Braton, an escaped convict. After fighting off the monsters, the Galaxy Trio convince Ekon to leave the rock samples and get... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Rock Men? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!