Grape NuttyGrape Nutty (1949) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1729 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Fox, Crow.
- Voice Actors: Frank Graham, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Raymond Katz, Henry Binder.
- Animated By Chic Otterstrom, Paul Sommer, Jay Sarbry.
- Written By Cal Howard, Dave Monahan.
- Music: Darrel Calker.
- Originally Released on April 14, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 4902
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
The Fox and Crow fight destructively over a single grape.
Cartoon Production Information:
The designs of the Fox and Crow are redesigned in this cartoon, and their voices are changed as well. This is the last Color Rhapsody featuring Fox and Crow, also the last Fox and Crow cartoon as well. Frank Graham died very unexpectedly, the... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Grape Nutty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grape Nutty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!