The Lord's Greatest GiftThe Lord's Greatest Gift (2006) Season 1 Episode 101- Moral Orel Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 530 times total.
- Moral Orel Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Stop-motion Animation
- Moral Orel, Shadow Machine Films, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Orel Puppington, Coach Stopframe, Sal Figurelli, Principal Fakey, Miss Censordall, Bloberta Puppington, Nurse Blinkless, Miss Sculptham, Billy Figurelli, Shapey Puppington, Block Posabule, Reverend Putty, Clay Puppington, Doughy, Stephanie, Tommy.
- Voice Actors: Carolyn Lawrence, Jay Johnston, Britta Phillips, Dino Stamatopoulos, Tigger Stamatopoulos, William Salyers, Scott Adsit.
- Directed By Dino Stamatopoulos.
- Produced By Corey Campodonico, Dino Stamatopoulos, Scott Adsit, Jay Johnston, Eric Blyler, Victoria L. Howard, Jeanine Rohn.
- Animated By Cameron Baity, Christopher Calvi, Melissa Goodwin, John Harvatine IV, Liz Harvatine, Josh Jennings, Martin Jimenez, Pete Levin, Matthew Manning, Ethan Marek, Kelly Mazurowski; more Animators ...
- Written By Dino Stamatopoulos.
- Music: Mark Rivers, Shaun Paul Piccinino.
- Editor: Chris McKay.
- First Aired on January 23, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101
- Season: 1
Orel takes righteous action when he concludes that everyone buried in the town cemetery is rejecting God's greatest gift, Life.
Cartoon Production Information:
Aired on Adult Swim.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Lord's Greatest Gift" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Lord's Greatest Gift? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!