ImaginationImagination (1943) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 393 times this month, and 2503 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Little Girl, Two Dolls, Villain.
- Voice Actors: Leone Ledoux.
- Directed By Bob Wickersham.
- Produced By Dave Fleischer.
- Animated By Ben Lloyd, Basil Davidovich.
- Written By Sam Cobean, Dun Roman.
- Awards: Academy Award Nominee, Best Short Subject (Cartoon), 1944.
- Music: Paul Worth.
- Originally Released on October 29, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 4318
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
In this tale, told as a musical story, a little girl imagines that her two dolls come to life and go through a adventure involving a villain.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Imagination. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Imagination? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!