Rickety Rockety-RaccoonRickety Rockety-Raccoon (1966) Season 1 Episode 117- The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 960 times this month, and 3446 times total.
- The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Paw Rugg, Maw Rugg.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Jean Vander Pyl, Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi; more Animators ...
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict, Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark; more Writers ...
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty; more Editors ...
- First Aired on January 22, 1966.
- This series originally ran through Oct 15, 1966.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Episode Number: 117
- Season: 1
Paw and Ma discover a raccoon is stealing eggs from their chicken house.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Hillbilly Bears were a clan who lived in the mountains and lazed around to the sound of the banjo. Paw Rugg, the muttering head of the family, spent most of his time asleep, awaking only to blast someone off his property with a shotgun. Maw... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rickety Rockety-Raccoon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rickety Rockety-Raccoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!