Grandma & GrandpaGrandma & Grandpa (1997) Season 3 Episode 301- C Bear and Jamal Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 90 times this month, and 654 times total.
- C Bear and Jamal Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Film Roman Productions, Taurus Film, Plus One Animation
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Xenon Entertainment Group
- Cartoon Characters: C Bear, Jamal Wingo, Hawthorne Wingo, Grandma, Grandpa, Maya, Big Chill, Kwame, Chipster, Kim, Javier, Sooner.
- Voice Actors: Tone Loc, Arthur Reggie III, George Wallace, Dawnn Lewis, Darryl Sivad, Kim Fields Freeman, Aries Spears, Jeannie Elias, Margaret Cho; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David Brain, Vincent Davis, Brian Hogan, Emory Myrick.
- Produced By Bob Richardson, Tone Loc, Phil Roman, Margaret Loesch, Swinton O. Scott III.
- Written By Earl Richey Jones, Todd R. Jones, Sib Ventress, Al Sonja Rice.
- Music: Kurt Farquhar, Tone Loc, Arthur Reggie III.
- Editor: Don Barrozo, Lee Harting, Kurtis Kunsak, L. Rice, Al Sonya.
- First Aired on September 20, 1997.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 301
- Season: 3
Jamal passes through his 10th birthday, and in the process of "becoming a man," which is what this milestone means, he tries to give up childhood things, including C Bear, his teddy bear. C Bear and Jamal talk to each other, and C Bear can create imaginary... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Grandma & Grandpa. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grandma & Grandpa? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!