Rabbit Of SevilleRabbit Of Seville (1950) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1109 times this month, and 22731 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Bugs Bunny, Elmer Fudd.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Philip Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris, Emery Hawkins.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on December 16, 1950.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:31 minutes.
- Production Number: 1138.
The Hollywood Bowl Orchestra is tuning up for "The Barber of Seville" when the perennial rabbit hunt lands Elmer Fudd and Bugs Bunny on stage. Bugs takes over the opera at Elmer's expense. The raised curtain gives Bugs the chance to shave Elmer within an inch of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Bugs has five fingers for a piano-playing bit in this short. The playbill announces performances by Eduardo Selzeri, Michele Maltese and Carlo Jonzi. These are, obviously, pidgin-Italian versions of the names of director Charles M. Jones, producer... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rabbit Of Seville? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!