Please Homer Don't Hammer 'EmPlease Homer Don't Hammer 'Em (2006) Season 18 Episode HABF20- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 282 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Jimbo Jones, Agnes Skinner, Helen Lovejoy.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille, Maggie Roswell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ralph Sosa, Mike B. Anderson.
- Produced By Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Al Jean.
- Written By Matt Warburton.
- First Aired on September 24, 2006.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: HABF20
- Season: 18
Hoping to see a new side to Homer, Marge convinces him to buy a refined collection of carpentry books. To Marge's dismay, the books only gather dust until she accidentally breaks a nightstand- and uses the books to fix it herself. Soon, Marge is hammering... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Please Homer Don't Hammer 'Em" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Please Homer Don't Hammer 'Em? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!