Jazzy And The PussycatsJazzy And The Pussycats (2006) Season 18 Episode HABF18- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 303 times total.
- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Gracie Films
- Animation Studio: Film Roman
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox Television
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Grampa Simpson, Barney Gumble, Krusty the Klown, Groundskeeper Willie, Mayor Quimby, Hans Moleman, Sideshow Mel, Patty Bouvier, Selma Bouvier, Nelson Muntz, Todd Flanders, Ralph Wiggum, Kearney, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Jimbo Jones, Agnes Skinner, Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy, Martin Prince, Jack White, Meg White.
- Voice Actors: Dan Castellaneta, Julie Kavner, Nancy Cartwright, Yeardley Smith, Hank Azaria, Harry Shearer, Pamela Hayden, Tress MacNeille, Maggie Roswell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Steven Dean Moore.
- Produced By Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein, Al Jean.
- Written By Daniel Chun.
- First Aired on September 17, 2006.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: HABF18
- Season: 18
When Bart turns a quiet funeral into a chaotic mess, his parents are faced with a mob of angry Springfieldians who have had enough. Homer and Marge desperately look for help to a child psychiatrist, who suggests that Bart take up drumming to channel his energy.... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Jazzy And The Pussycats" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Jazzy And The Pussycats? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!